ASBO International will send emails inviting Active members to vote in the 2021 MSBO Board of Directors election beginning at noon on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. Active members will receive reminder emails to vote during the election. Electronic voting will be open until Wednesday, April 14, 2020 at 3:00 PM.
The ballot includes five candidates for three open board positions, each with a three-year term for the 2021 MSBO Board of Directors. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
Click on the links to view each candidate’s profile.
Nominated for President-Elect:
- Julie Omer, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Owosso Public Schools
Nominated for Board of Directors:
- Kevin Kolb,CFO, Associate Superintendent for Finance, Gratiot-Isabella RESD
- Lisa Krosnicki, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Charlevoix-Emmet ISD
- Tim Peraino, CFD, Director of Facilities, Kent ISD
- Mary Beth Rogers, Ed.S., CFO, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools (Incumbent)
- Stephanie Weese, CFO, Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services, Livingston ESA (Incumbent)
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Congratulations 2021 MSBO Award and Scholarship Recipients
- Cybercrime Alert: Urgent Notice for Michigan Public Schools
- MARSP Foundation – Scholarship Award Program
- MSBO Update
- Register Now for Annual Conference Early Bird Pricing!
- Shifting Focus
- Thank You – From the Bottom of My Heart
- Welcome New Members