Each year, the MARSP Foundation provides scholarships to those who want to improve their position in the workforce through continuing education.
The scholarship is available for all public school employees, no matter their current position, as long as they are furthering their education in an area that will be beneficial to working in the public school arena. The scholarship grants are disbursed in July and are usually for the fall semester for the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
If you know someone currently working in a public school and is interested in furthering their education or is already in the process and could use some financial assistance, please share this information with them.
Eligibility for scholarship:
- Any current professional or support staff employee of a public school system which reports to MPSERS (Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System)
- Educational endeavors available from:
- Four-year degree granting program institution
- Community college
- Technical/vocational institution in Michigan
- Seminars/workshops from Michigan professional organizations
To learn more about the MARSP Foundation scholarship program and ways to apply visit, www.marsp.org/scholarship.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Congratulations 2021 MSBO Award and Scholarship Recipients
- Cybercrime Alert: Urgent Notice for Michigan Public Schools
- MSBO Board Election Voting Opens March 31
- MSBO Update
- Register Now for Annual Conference Early Bird Pricing!
- Shifting Focus
- Thank You – From the Bottom of My Heart
- Welcome New Members