ASBO International will send emails inviting Active members to vote in the 2020 MSBO Board of Directors election on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
If you are an Active member and have not received your invitation to vote by April 2:
Be sure you have had your IT department whitelist these two items:
- IP address 184.108.40.206
- All emails from “@asbointl.org.”
Check your SPAM/junk folder to see if the email is in it and ask your IT department to release any emails trapped in your system spam filter from the IP address above.
There are five candidates for three (3) open Board of Director positions, each with a three-year term. There is also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position. Hopefully, many of you have had the opportunity to talk to individual candidates at a MSBO committee or regional meeting. If you haven’t, be sure to take the time read the candidate profiles, click on the links below to view detailed profiles. Voting will close at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
Nominated for President-Elect:
- Deanna Mayer, CPA, CFO, Director of Finance and Human Resources, Eastern Upper Peninsula ISD
Nominated for Board of Directors:
- Julie Omer, MBA, CPA, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Owosso Public Schools (Incumbent)
- Brian Marcel, CFO, Assistant Superintendent, Administrative & Support Services, Washtenaw ISD
- Christine Marcy, Director of Finance & Operations, Jenison Public Schools
- Tim Peraino, CFD, Director of Facilities, Kent ISD
- Sharon Raschke, Ed.D, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Dexter Community Schools