MSBO is fortunate to have the these previously recorded webinars available on demand. They are a great online learning opportunity!
Many of these recorded webinars are required or elective classes for members who are enrolled in an MSBO certification program. If you are working on your MSBO certification, check your certification transcript by logging in here. Please use your MSBO credentials. Once logged in, click on the link Certification Transcript on the navigation bar at the top of the page to access your transcript. Once you have your transcript, you will see the list of classes you need for your certification at the bottom of the transcript.
MSBO’s recorded webinars include:
- Accident Investigations Procedures
- Data Mining
- Enterprise Software Applications
- Facility Planning, Design, and Construction
- Financial Analysis
- Food Service for the Business Manager
- How to Process and Evaluate Bids
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Overview of State Reporting
- Overview of School Finance for Technology
- Payroll and Related Personnel Issues
- Property Tax Overview
- Purchasing Overview
- Registry of Educational Personnel
- Transportation for the Business Manager
- Utilities and Energy Efficiency
Click here to view and register. This is updated periodically, check back for additional on demand recorded webinars. Please share this information with anyone you think would benefit from this professional development opportunity.