ASBO International will begin sending emails inviting active members to vote in the 2018 MSBO Board of Directors election later this month. We will be using the same electronic voting system that was used in recent years. All MSBO Active members are eligible to vote.
MSBO Board of Directors candidate background information and statements of purpose are posted on the MSBO website. Voting begins on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 and ends on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 3:00 pm.
For President-Elect (you will be selecting one candidate):
- Tom L. Armstrong, CPA, CFO, Business Manager, Fulton Public Schools
For Board of Directors (you will be selecting two candidates):
- Todd Bell, CFO, Executive Director, Finance & Business Operations, Kentwood Public Schools
- Jason Helsen, CPA, CFO, SFO, Finance Director, Reeths-Puffer Public Schools
- Mary Beth Rogers, ED.S, CFO, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools
- Stephanie Weese, CFO, Associate Superintendent of Finance, Montcalm Area ISD
Be sure to check out MSBO’s board candidates and vote.