MSBO Deputy Executive Director Bob Dwan joins Hemlock Public School District Superintendent Don Killingbeck on the podcast Economics of Learning – The Intersection of Business Operations and Student Learning. Dwan and Killingbeck discuss how student learning and business operations intersect in public K-12 schools.
Click here to listen to this episode of Economics of Learning. Economics of Learning is a podcast focused on how resources and learning intersect.
This podcast is made possible through a partnership with the National Institute of Organizational Effectiveness and Efficiency (NIOEE) and is dedicated to bringing awareness and understanding of best practices in public K-12 school business operations to improve student learning outcomes.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- 2021 MSBO Board of Directors Candidates
- Disruptive Innovation – Coming to a Conference Near You
- Do You Have Bus Purchases in Your Transportation Budget?
- Don’t Miss the January 31 Deadline!
- Ed Stasiak Appointed as the Associate Member Representative to the MSBO Board
- How do you define leadership?
- MSBO Update – January 2021
- Professional Development at Your Fingertips
- Welcome New Members