The deadline for these MSBO awards and scholarships is January 31, 2021.
MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities, and to MSBO through its awards program.
We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards page.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mark and Kay Stebbins Scholarship is targeted to members who are improving their technical skills and competencies by furthering their education, including workshops and conferences or seeking an associate or undergraduate degree. The Wally Piper Scholarship recognizes members pursuing a graduate degree.
Recipients of the scholarships are determined by the MSBO Board of Directors and are presented at the MSBO Annual Conference.
Details and criteria for the scholarships can be found on MSBO’s website.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- 2021 MSBO Board of Directors Candidates
- Disruptive Innovation – Coming to a Conference Near You
- Do You Have Bus Purchases in Your Transportation Budget?
- Economics of Learning – Listen to the Podcast
- Ed Stasiak Appointed as the Associate Member Representative to the MSBO Board
- How do you define leadership?
- MSBO Update – January 2021
- Professional Development at Your Fingertips
- Welcome New Members