The MSBO Nominations Committee nominated five candidates for three open board positions, each with a three-year term for the 2021 MSBO Board of Directors. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position. Per the Bylaws, the Nominations Committee selects the candidates for board elections.
This year’s Nominations Committee includes Immediate Past President and Chair Steve Ezikian, President Bill Chatfield, President-Elect Dena Mayer, and the most recent active past presidents willing to serve on the committee. This year that included Dan Romzek.
- Julie Omer, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Owosso Public Schools
For Board of Directors:
- Kevin Kolb, CFO, Associate Superintendent for Finance, Gratiot-Isabella RESD
- Lisa Krosnicki, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Charlevoix-Emmet ISD
- Tim Peraino, CFD, Director of Facilities, Kent ISD
- Mary Beth Rogers, Ed.S., CFO, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools (Incumbent)
- Stephanie Weese, CFO, Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services, Livingston ESA (Incumbent)
The election will be held electronically and will begin on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 and end on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
Candidate profiles will be posted on the MSBO website when they are available.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Disruptive Innovation – Coming to a Conference Near You
- Do You Have Bus Purchases in Your Transportation Budget?
- Don’t Miss the January 31 Deadline!
- Economics of Learning – Listen to the Podcast
- Ed Stasiak Appointed as the Associate Member Representative to the MSBO Board
- How do you define leadership?
- MSBO Update – January 2021
- Professional Development at Your Fingertips
- Welcome New Members