The MSBO Nominations Committee selected five candidates for three (3) open Board of Director positions, each with a three-year term. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
This year’s Nominations Committee included Immediate Past President and Chair Mike Hagerty, President Tom Armstrong, President-Elect Bill Chatfield, and the most recent active past presidents willing to serve on the committee, Steve Ezikian and Dan Romzek.
The election will be held electronically and will begin on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at noon and end on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 3:00 pm.
Nominated for President-Elect:
• Deanna Mayer, CFO, Director of Finance and Human Resources, Eastern Upper Peninsula ISD
Nominated for Board of Directors:
• Julie Omer, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Owosso Public Schools (Incumbent)
• Brian Marcel, CFO, Assistant Superintendent, Administrative & Support Services, Washtenaw ISD
• Christine Marcy, Director of Finance & Operations, Jenison Public Schools
• Tim Peraino, CFD, Director of Facilities, Kent ISD
• Sharon Raschke, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Dexter Community Schools
Congratulations to this year’s candidates.