The MSBO Nomination Committee unanimously selected four candidates for two open Board of Director positions, each with a three-year term. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
This year’s Nominations Committee included Immediate Past President and Chair Tamera Powers, President Steve Ezikian, President-Elect Mike Hagerty, and past presidents Cheryl Wald and Dan Romzek. The committee received petitions from two members to consider for nomination.
Candidate background information and statements of purpose will be posted on the MSBO website in February. We will be using the same electronic voting system that has been used in recent years and voting will begin in late-March.
- Tom L. Armstrong, Business Manager, Fulton Public Schools
For Board of Directors:
This year’s board candidates selected by the Nominations Committee for two open seats are:
- Todd Bell, Executive Director, Finance & Business Operations, Kentwood Public Schools
- Jason Helsen, Finance Director, Reeths-Puffer Public Schools
- Mary Beth Rogers, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools
- Stephanie Weese, Associate Superintendent of Finance, Montcalm Area ISD
Congratulations to this year’s candidates.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Apply Now for MSBO Award and Scholarships
- Best Practices Workshop for Finance and Operations
- MASB Workshops on Deck
- MSBO Update
- So, You Think You Know Detroit
- Sometimes the Right Answer is not Necessarily the Best Answer
- Truscott Appointed Associate Member Rep for Second Term
- Welcome New Members
- What Lessons Have You Learned?