MSBO Deputy Executive Director Bob Dwan joins Hemlock Public School District Superintendent Don Killingbeck on the podcast Economics of Learning – The Intersection of Business Operations and Student Learning. Dwan and Killingbeck discuss how student learning and business operations intersect in public K-12 schools.
Click here to listen to this episode of Economics of Learning. Economics of Learning is a podcast focused on how resources and learning intersect.
This podcast is made possible through a partnership with the National Institute of Organizational Effectiveness and Efficiency (NIOEE) and is dedicated to bringing awareness and understanding of best practices in public K-12 school business operations to improve student learning outcomes.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Don’t Miss This ASBO Scholarship Opportunity
- Get to Know Your 2021 MSBO Board of Directors Candidates
- Hope – and Spring – Springs Eternal
- Michigan Schools Achieve Historic Level of Energy Efficiency
- MSBO Annual Conference & Exhibit Show Registration Open
- MSBO The Beginning, The Middle, and the End?
- MSBO Update
- Professional Development Opportunities at Your Fingertips
- Welcome New Members