The 2020 MSBO Annual Conference is the most comprehensive and cost-effective professional development opportunity for school business officials in Michigan. Early Bird Registration rates are available through March 15, 2020.
The MSBO Board has authorized scholarships for members to attend the Conference, which are sponsored in part by a generous contribution from SET SEG. The deadline for scholarship applications is March 15, 2020.
The scholarship covers the cost of registration for a full or one-day conference registration. Scholarships are not available for Tuesday registration. There is a limit of one scholarship per district. Scholarships are available for Active members only. Recipients are responsible for their own transportation and lodging. If you are applying for a scholarship, fax or email the scholarship application by March 15, 2020. We will notify you within two weeks regarding the status of your scholarship application and how to register.
Download the Scholarship Application.
Online Registration and Registration by Fax
Determine which clinic sessions, certification classes, half-day workshops, and pre-conferences you want to attend so you can complete your registration. We suggest you print out the registration form and fill it out prior to trying to register online. It will help the online process go smoothly.
- Click here to view the brochure.
- Click here to view and download the registration form.
- Click here to register online.
To register online you will need your username, password, and credit card information or purchase order number. If faxing, fax a copy of the registration form to 517-327-0768.
As you browse the brochure, remember some sessions overlap or conflict with other sessions.
- Tuesday pre-conferences conflict with certification classes or half-day workshops
- Wednesday A sessions conflict with B and C sessions
- Thursday D sessions conflict with E and F sessions
- Thursday G sessions conflict with H, i, and J sessions
- Thursday H sessions conflict with i and J sessions
Visit the annual conference page on the MSBO website to check for lodging information.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- The Next Generation of School Business Officials
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!
- Get to Know Your MSBO 2020 Board of Directors Candidates
- Are You an Emerging School Business Leader?
- Registration Open for 2020-21 Business Manager Academy
- Mark Your Calendar for These Upcoming Events
- Welcome New MSBO Members