The MSBO Nominations Committee selected five candidates for three (3) open Board of Director positions, each with a three-year term. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
The election will be held electronically and will begin on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at noon and end on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 3:00 pm. To learn more about the candidates, click on the links below to view detailed profiles.
Nominated for President-Elect:
- Deanna Mayer, CPA, CFO, Director of Finance and Human Resources, Eastern Upper Peninsula ISD
Nominated for Board of Directors:
- Julie Omer, MBA, CPA, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Owosso Public Schools (Incumbent)
- Brian Marcel, CFO, Assistant Superintendent, Administrative & Support Services, Washtenaw ISD
- Christine Marcy, Director of Finance & Operations, Jenison Public Schools
- Tim Peraino, CFD, Director of Facilities, Kent ISD
- Sharon Raschke, Ed.D, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Dexter Community Schools
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- The Next Generation of School Business Officials
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!
- MSBO Annual Conference – Early Bird Registration Is Open
- Are You an Emerging School Business Leader?
- Registration Open for 2020-21 Business Manager Academy
- Mark Your Calendar for These Upcoming Events
- Welcome New MSBO Members