MSBO’s 2019-20 Annual Report provides a snapshot of MSBO’s membership, finances and accomplishments over the past fiscal year and highlights MSBO programs and services. It has been a tough year for all of us as we navigate the coronavirus pandemic. We are all looking forward to 2021 and an eventual “return to normal.”
Following the direction of the MSBO Board of Directors, the MSBO staff works to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, opportunities for our members to expand their professional horizons, and time saving products and services. This annual report reflects on that work as well as the efforts of our members.
Click here to read the report.
Thank you for your support of MSBO this past year. The MSBO Board and staff look forward to continuing to serve you in 2021. If you have any questions about the report, please feel free to contact MSBO Executive Director David Martell at 517-327-5920.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Financial Strategies Conference – Registration Open
- Give Grace to Others AND to Yourself
- In Case You Missed It… Leading in Uncertain Times Webinar Series
- Mark Your Calendar for These MSBO Certification Classes
- MSBO Awards & Scholarships
- MSBO Update
- SCECHs Available for SafeSchools & Exceptional Child Online Courses
- Welcome New Members
- What’s Your Resolution?