Mark your calendar – the deadline for these MSBO awards and scholarships is January 31, 2021.
MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities, and to MSBO through its awards program.
We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards page.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at email@example.com.
The Mark and Kay Stebbins Scholarship is targeted to members who are improving their technical skills and competencies by furthering their education. The Wally Piper Scholarship recognizes members pursuing a graduate degree.
Recipients of the scholarships are determined by the MSBO Board of Directors and are presented at the MSBO Annual Conference.
Details and criteria for the scholarships can be found on MSBO’s website.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Financial Strategies Conference – Registration Open
- Give Grace to Others AND to Yourself
- In Case You Missed It… Leading in Uncertain Times Webinar Series
- Mark Your Calendar for These MSBO Certification Classes
- MSBO Update
- SCECHs Available for SafeSchools & Exceptional Child Online Courses
- Snapshot: MSBO Annual Report
- Welcome New Members
- What’s Your Resolution?