MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities and to MSBO through its awards program.
MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities and to MSBO through its awards program. MSBO’s School Business Official of the Year recognizes an individual’s service to a school district, the profession and colleagues; the Meridian Award, which acknowledges successful practices in all areas of school management; and the Distinguished Service Award, which honors recipients that have attained the highest level of professional accomplishments.
We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards and scholarships can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards and Scholarships page.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- A Business Manager Looks at Sixty (61 actually)
- Don’t Miss Out on These Scholarship Opportunities
- Essential Cybersecurity Practices for K12
- Launch Michigan Unveils Initiatives
- MDBO Update
- MSBO Financial Strategies Conference — Register Now
- MSBO Online Learning Opportunities
- MSBO Snapshot: 2018-19 Annual Report
- STRESSED is DESSERTS Spelled Backwards
- Welcome New Members