MSBO’s 2018-19 Annual Report provides a snapshot of MSBO’s membership, finances and accomplishments over the past fiscal year and highlights MSBO programs and services.
Following the direction of the MSBO Board of Directors, the MSBO staff works to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, opportunities for our members to expand their professional horizons, and time saving products and services. This annual report reflects on that work as well as the efforts of our members.
Click here to read the report.
Thank you for your support of MSBO this past year. The MSBO Board and staff look forward to continuing to serve you in 2020. If you have any questions about the report, please feel free to contact MSBO Executive Director David Martell at 517-327-5920.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- A Business Manager Looks at Sixty (61 actually)
- Don’t Miss Out on These Scholarship Opportunities
- Essential Cybersecurity Practices for K12
- Launch Michigan Unveils Initiatives
- MDBO Update
- MSBO Financial Strategies Conference — Register Now
- MSBO Online Learning Opportunities
- Professional Accomplishments Deserve Recognition
- STRESSED is DESSERTS Spelled Backwards
- Welcome New Members