MSBO’s 2017-18 Annual Report provides a snapshot of MSBO’s membership, finances and accomplishments over the past fiscal year and highlights MSBO programs and services.
Following the direction of the MSBO Board of Directors, the MSBO staff works to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, opportunities for our members to expand their professional horizons, and time saving products and services. This annual report reflects on that work as well as the efforts of our members.
Click here to read the report.
Thank you for your support of MSBO this past year. The MSBO Board and staff look forward to continuing to serve you in 2019. If you have any questions about the report, please feel free to contact MSBO Executive Director David Martell or any of the MSBO staff at 517-327-5920.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Begin Your P-Card Transition Today
- Celebrate Your Contributions!
- Cyber Security: Is Your District Protected?
- Financial Forecasting at Your Fingertips
- Happy Holidays
- ICY Roads – No Problem!
- MSBO Scholarships Help Members Meet Education Goals
- MSBO Update
- One of the Most Critical Workshops of the Year!
- Trending Hot: Enhancement Millages
- Welcome New Members