ASBO International began sending emails inviting Active members to vote in the 2019 MSBO Board of Directors election on April 10, 2019.
Hopefully, many of you have had the opportunity to talk to individual candidates at a MSBO committee or regional meeting. If you haven’t, be sure to take the time read the candidate profiles, which are available on the MSBO website. Voting will close at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
If you are and Active member and have not received your invitation to vote
Be sure you have had your IT department whitelist these two items:
- IP address: 22.214.171.124; and
- All emails from “@asbointl.org.”
Check your SPAM/junk folder to see if the email is in it and ask your IT department to release any emails trapped in your system spam filter from the IP address above.
- Bill Chatfield, Director of Operations, Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
For Board of Directors (two open seats):
- Neil Cassabon, Deputy Superintendent, Warren Woods Public Schools
- Jason Helsen, Finance Director, Reeths-Puffer Public Schools
- Deanna Mayer (Incumbent), Director of Finance and Human Resources, Eastern Upper Peninsula ISD
- Julie Williams-Muz, Finance Director, Huron ISD