Don’t miss out on MSBO’s online learning opportunities that give you access to great professional development.
If you are enrolled in an MSBO certification program, many of these webinars are required or elective classes. Check your certification transcript by logging in here. Please use your MSBO credentials. Once logged in, click on the link Certification Transcript on the navigation bar at the top of the page to access your transcript.
Please note: You do not need to be enrolled in a certification track or be a member to take advantage of these on-demand programs. Once you register and pay for the sessions, you will be sent the recording link and you’ll have two weeks to view and submit for SCECH/Certification credit.
MSBO’s certification series includes the following certification classes:
- Cash Management (3 hours) — Expires 12/31/2023
- Overview of School Finance for Technology (3 hours) — Expires 1/11/2024
- Payroll and Related Personnel Issues (3 hours) — Expires 9/30/2023
- Property Tax Overview (6 hours) — Expires 6/30/2024
- Purchasing Overview (3 hours) — Expires 9/30/2023
- Record Keeping, Retention, and Automation (3 hours) — Expires 2/20/2024
- Registry of Educational Personnel (3 hours) — Expires 12/31/2023
- Strategic Planning (3 hours) — Expires 12/31/2023
- Use of Technology for HR Management (3 hours) — Expires 1/30/2024