Why Exhibit at the MSBO Annual Conference & Exhibit Show?
You will meet business managers, chief financial officers, superintendents, purchasing agents, facilities and operations directors, food service directors, transportation directors, technology directors, human resource directors, and others who work in school business offices.
- Be a part of Michigan’s largest trade show of educational products and services.
- Dedicated exhibit time — visit with attendees without other events taking place.
2023 MSBO Exhibitor Packet Information
- Exhibitor Letter
- 2023 Conference Exhibitor Listing/Booth Assignments
- MSBO Exhibit Floor Plan/Map
- Exhibitor Contract
- Exhibitor Representatives Attending the Conference
- Prize Contributions Form
- Art Craft Online Exhibitor Kit Information
- DeVos Place Exhibitor Guidelines
- DeVos Place Electric/Internet/AV Information
- Meal and Drink Online Purchase
- Meal and Drink Ticket Form
- MSBO Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
- 2023 Conference Schedule At-A-Glance
- Hotel Information
- Parking Information for DeVos Place
- Grand Rapids Parking Information (prices and availability subject to change)
View the Full Exhibitor Brochure Here.
Booth Prices $1,325 • Additional Booth (s) $1,175
- Click here to Register or Sponsor online or
- Mail, Fax or Email the registration form and payment to:
1001 Centennial Way, Suite 200
Lansing, MI 48917
- Fax: (517) 327-0768
- Email: Patty Lenneman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Exhibitor Rules
Exhibit Show Hours:
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023: 2:15 – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 2023: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Exhibit Show Set Up:
- Tuesday, April 25, 2023: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The hall is locked for the evening and a security guard is present to watch over equipment.
Exhibit Show Breakdown:
- Thursday, April 27, 2023: 1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Directions and Parking for DeVos Place
Click here to view the latest information regarding parking and directions for DeVos Place.
Don’t Let This Happen to You
MSBO does not work with outside companies for overnight accommodations. We recommend only booking overnight rooms directly with hotels using our room blocks so you can get the preferred rates. If you are contacted by someone claiming to be with MSBO or any company that says they are closely associated with MSBO and want to book your accommodations for the 2023 MSBO Annual Conference, they are not being truthful!
MSBO has secured overnight room blocks at the following hotels:
Canopy by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown
131 Ionia Ave SW • 13-minute walk or DASH Downtown Area Shuttle
Book online: Canopy Hotel Reservations
Phone: 616.600.0128 or 800.445.8667
Cut-Off Date: March 25, 2023
Embassy Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown
710 Monroe Ave NW • 15-minute walk or DASH Downtown Area Shuttle
Book online: Embassy Suites Reservations
Phone: 616-512-5700 or 800-774-1500
Rate: $189 (includes breakfast and manager’s evening reception)
Cut-Off Date: March 26, 2023
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Grand Rapids Downtown
433 Dudley Place NE • 7-minute drive
Book online: Hampton Inn Reservations
Cut-Off Date: March 21, 2023
The following MSBO hotel room blocks are sold out and additional rooms will not be added within the MSBO blocks at a discounted rate. You may be able to book rooms outside of the MSBO block.
- Amway Grand Plaza Hotel – Host Hotel – Phone: (616) 774-2000
- AC Hotels by Marriott Grand Rapids/Downtown – Phone: (616) 776-3200
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown GR – Phone: (616) 242-6000
- Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown – Phone: 616-235-7611
- Homewood Suite by Hilton Grand Rapids/Downtown – Phone: (888) 861-8331
- JW Marriott Grand Rapids – Phone: (616) 242-1500
Don’t miss this opportunity to let the MSBO membership know your company supports MSBO and the MSBO Annual Conference!
Sponsorship levels include (plus additional items listed in each sponsorship level below):
- Special Recognition Banner above booth
- Company representatives attending the MSBO Annual Conference receive name badge ribbons identifying the company’s level of sponsorship
- Conference program listing
- Company listed on the MSBO website with a link to School Purchasing Pages
- Receive digital attendee list prior to conference
- Priority booth placement
Diamond — $10,000
Platinum — $5,000
Gold — $2,500