MSBO’s Meridian, School Business Official of the Year and Distinguished Service awards were created to help school districts celebrate successes and to recognize the extraordinary contribution of individuals to their school district and MSBO. The Piper and Stebbins Scholarships encourage individuals currently employed in school business who are improving their technical skills and competencies by pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Direct questions to Nancy Hawkins, 517/327-9254.
- Business Official of the Year - January 31 deadline
- Distinguished Service Award - January 31 deadline
- Mark and Kay Stebbins Scholarship - January 31 deadline
- Wally Piper Scholarship - January 31 deadline
- Meridian Award of Excellence - January 31 deadline
- President's Award
- Friend of Education Award
To learn more about the Eagle Program Awards and Pinnacle Awards, visit the ASBO website.