The MSBO Leadership Institute is designed to help members reach that next level in their professional and personal life through a rigorous and challenging curriculum that will help them grow as leaders and implement solutions. It includes face-to-face group sessions focusing on specific leadership themes, an online learning community and individual personal coaching sessions.
MSBO Associate Executive Director Scott Little discusses MSBO's Leadership Institute with executive coach David Hulings of Hulings and Associates.
Video One: Overview of the Program
Video Two: Personal Coaching
Click here to see the list of cohort graduates.
Click here to download the Application.
- November 18, 2016 — Application Deadline
- December 1, 2016 — Notification of Acceptance
- December 1, 2016 — January 15, 2017 – Take Leadership Style Assessments
- December 1, 2016 – January 15, 2017 — Be available for the first of five one-on-one coaching sessions.
Meeting Dates and Locations
- Session 1: January 25-26, 2017 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
- Session 2: March 3-4, 2017 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 3: May 19-20, 2017 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 4: August 8-9, 2017 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 5: October 3-4, 2017 — Crystal Mountain, Thompsonville
There are three levels of sponsorship: Vision, Focus and Action. Download the sponsorship application.
Vision sponsors also receive one complimentary registration. Download the Vision sponsorship registration application.
For more information, contact Nancy Hawkins, 517.327.5294.